Jumat, 22 Juni 2018

DIALOG BAHASA INGGRIS

CONTOH DIALOG DALAM BAHASA INGGRIS 

Introduction

Andrea: What is your name?
Stefan: My name is Stefan, and you?
Andrea: I am Andrea.
Stefan: Where do you live?
Andrea: I live in Roma, and you?
Stefan: I live in Milan.
Andrea: Nice to meet you.
Stefan: Nice to meet you too.

What are you reading

Mike: Hi Joni, what are you reading?
Joni: Hi Mike, I’m reading novel Laskar Pelangi.
Mike: I even read that. That’s good novel.
Joni: I think so.

In a class
Mr. Tono: Andi, why did you come late?
Andi: I’m sorry Sir. I passed the bus.
Mr. Tono: I will let you sit down if you answer my question. Who is the third president of Indonesia?
Andi: I don’t know Sir.
Mr. Tono: I will punish you. You must stand up in front of class for 10 minutes.
Andi: OK Sir.

In a library
Anna: Hi Lisa, what are you doing here?
Lisa: I am looking for math book.
Anna: May I help you?
Lisa: Sure. Thank you.
Anna: You are welcome.

Go to the market
Risa: Where are you going?
Mia: I will going to the market.
Risa: What will you do there?
Mia: I will buy vegetables for my mother.
Risa: Who will you go with?
Mia: Alone.
Risa: OK, be careful.

May I borrow …
Vina: Hi Mirna, what’s happen to you?
Mirna: I lost my pen. May I borrow your pen?
Vina: Sure.

1 komentar: